Monday, January 2, 2012

Coloring Thank You for 2012

I would very much like to express my appreciation to all of you that have supported the Coloring Box. Now in it's third year, I never thought that it would have this kind of readership with almost two thousand readers per month. And the most incredible thing is that you are from all over the world which is a bit overwhelming when you think about it. I guess I'm just happy to know that someone other than my mother reads my ramblings.

I hope that you have enjoyed my musings and have left the blog with a bit more color in your heart and soul. Maybe even a little more hope. By the way, hope really does exist contrary to it being a word in a political campaign and these days, we'll need all of it we can get.

Thanks so much for an incredible 2011 and we'll keep on hitting the keys for an interesting and well read 2012.

To all Coloring Box followers in:

United States
United Kingdom
Germany
Netherlands
Norway
India
Japan
Singapore
Tanzania
Russia
Poland
Latvia
Ukraine
Australia
Belarus
Denmark
Egypt
Italy
Kenya
Latvia
Canada
Ireland
Slovenia
Brazil
France
Chile
Spain
Puerto Rico

and...Mexico

Regards and Best Wishes – 

Edwin S. Holt
Principal

Holt Creative Group
5307 E. Mockingbird Lane, 5th Floor
Dallas, Texas 75206

No comments:

Post a Comment